I collect old Mendocino County Post Cards and I would like to share those photographic memories with anyone who may be interested. Photos on this page are donated by Irl Rickabaugh, Ed Bold, and little old me.
All photographs on this site copyright Mendocino County Historical Society and authorization for duplication must be approved by MCHS or this author.
If you or anyone you know have old photographs or post cards of Mendocino County towns, people or places please share them with me. I will make copies and return them. Bring photos there and we can scan them in and hand them right back to you so there is no chance of them getting damanged or lost. Help preserve our local history. I hope you enjoy this site.
Photo Links Last Updated 9-8-2008
Ukiah City Hall circa 1913 Fire Dept is on the ground floor SE corner of School and Church
Ukiah City Hall circa 1952
Ukiah City Baseball Team
Ukiah City Baseball Team playing where Safeway is now.Fort Bragg Vs Ukiah.
Ukiah City Baseball Team - same game as above.
Ukiah Gateway Sign in Winter circa 1933
The Red Lion Hill Billies Band circa 1934 Estell Allen started this bunch.
Ukiah Gateway Sign in the Summer circa 1933
Absalom Tidwell Perkins - Perkins St was named for him.
Minnie Grace Smith the first Telephone Operator in Ukiah circa 1899.
This is how the "U" looked in 1914.
Ukiah's First Airplane 1912
Ukiah's first airplane wreck - same day!
Steam powered tow truck to the rescue to pull out a Speedwell Truck.
One mile race at the old track in Ukiah it says on the back Ukiah won and Fort Bragg was second 1909.
Ukiah Fairgrounds on North State with a one mile race track. circa 1952.
Ukiah Fairgrounds Race Track (Old Location)
Kellers band in 1913.
The Eagle Stable at Henry and North State Street in the 1890's.
New England Stable at NE Corner of State and Henry.
Smiths Stable Stage on the way to Blue Lake from Ukiah
Four Wagon Loads of Hops at the RR depot in Ukiah Where the Holtz Company is today. L-R are Howard and Dick Brooks Fred Mayfield and Herbert Pickle.
Ukiah Opera House at the North West corner of School and Henry
Dodge and Chevy Auto Dealer and the Gibson Hotel SW Corner of State and Henry St.
The Dr. King House at the North West corner of Mill and S Dora. c 1900.
Old Ukiah Home at the North West corner of Spring and Standley.
Ukiah Looking South on State St. From
Looking South across the front of the Courthouse at the Poulos Building and the Cecille Hotel
Looking South across the front of the Courthouse note the old bus.
Looking West and North from the roof of the Court House Christian Church to right.
School Street behind the Courthouse. Bank of America at left circa 1920's
The Hofman Building on the SE corner of State St. and Standley St.
The W A Hoffman Emporium at the NW corner of State St and Standley.
Roller Furniture Store Julius Roller left Chris Burns. NE Corner State and Church.
School St. looking North from about Church St. Wards store where the book store is now.
Foster's Five and Dime Store 300 block South State St. circa late 1930's
Fosters Variety in the 1920's.
The Reorganization of the Ukiah Chamber of Commerce.
L-R Betty Pacini, Barbara Blair, Mayor Forrest Huges, Pat Larsen and Pat Tisdale for a Ukiah Centennial publicity photo.
Fawn Cafeteria where the Library is now. Was the Greyhound Depot.
Fawn Cafeteria at Night
Desenan's Barbecued Meats. SE corner of State and Gobbi.
Ukiah Milling Mill at the South West corner of S. State and Mill St.
Ukiah Miller Company Employees Walter Brown and Werner Holtzhouser.
Ukiah Auto Electric Co.
Millers Stage 1912.
Eversole's NW corner of State and Smith St.
Eversole's Business Card.
Eversole's New Building School and Henry - Cheese Cake Momma now
Looking South from State and Smith at the Palace. Note sign for the Park and Golf Course.
State St. looking North from Smith St.
Looking South on State St from about Lambs in today.
1916 Oakland Auto at Ukiah
Farmers Plaining Mill on Perkins at the Rail Road Tracks Ukiah.
North State between Henry and Scott on the East Side of the street
Ukiah Auto Court 810 N State St.
Veterans Suprlus on State St.
Bartlett's Oil Truck
Mendocino Van and Storage van 1949.
Pioneer Company Truck circa 1940
Ukiah Union Elementary (later became Yokayo) 8th grade Class of 1946. Jack Simpson teacher.
Old Standard Oil Depot on Lesile near Gobbi St circa 1915
Early Ukiah Service Station.
Beacon Drive Inn - Great Burgers!!
Flavorland Drive Inn
Black Cat Cafe South of Hopland
Ukiah Post office 1917 to about 1935 PO 1937 PO 1950
Ukiah Courthouse about 1890. Note spoke gate to keep out horses.
Ukiah Courthouse from the top of the Odd Fellows Hall
Ukiah Courthouse circa 1905 circa 1910 circa 1920 circa 1938
Ukiah Jail, Courthouse and Hall of Records on School Street
County Jail and Sheriff's Office on School St at Standley.
A second view of the rear of the Court House and the Sheriff's Office.
Sheriff Dick Williams in vest Bev Broaddus second from left Circa 1935 at the Old Jail on School St.
Sheriff Reno Bartolomie Circa 1954
The Palace Hotel when it was next to the IOOF Hall circa 1890.
The Palace Hotel when it was Next to the IOOF Hall Looking South on State St.
Ukiah Palace Hotel circa 1910's Note balcony
like cover around front and side
Ukiah Palace hotel circa l920's
Cecille Hotel 1915 SE corner of State and Perkins
Grand Hotel Ukiah became the Cecille in 1904
Donohue Hotel SW corner of State and Henry
McGlashan building. State and Church Burned in 1917
The Albertson Insurance Office L-R James Everett Holiday, Frank Albertson, Elmer "Pete" Albertson 1911.
Ukiah 1917 Fire. Started in the Fashion
Livery now a parking lot next to the Palace Dress Shop
Ukiah Fire June 18, 1917 Looking South on State from in front of the Courthouse
Hofman Building SE corner of State and Standley
Marks Building and Fashion Livery prior to the 1917 fire. SW corner of State and Perkins
Standley St. looking West from State
Ukiah Auto Parts
Schulers Surplus Store S State St.
Yates Service Station NE corner of State and Ford St. L-R Donald Weselsky and Loren Hunt.
Red Star Auto Camp. SW corner of State and Gobbi where the bank is now
Big Oaks Auto Camp on South State Owned by the Frohns at this time.
Johnson Auto Camp Ukiah circa 1933 100 feet N of Talmage Rd
Ukiah Grammar School circa 1890's
BEV of Yokayo School circa 1940
The El Rosario a Chatholic School became the Albertinum now Trinity School on Barns St.
BEV of Ukiah above State and Church St. circa 1939.
Ukiah High School circa 1900
Ukiah High School circa 1950's
Ukiah High School Milk Club at Yokayo School
Oak Manor School when it was new
Ukiah from the above the West end of Clay
Street circa 1890
School Street right behind the Court House circa 1885.
Savings Bank of Mendocino County NW corner of School at Standley St. circa 1920's
Bank of Ukiah NE corner of State and Standley circa 1903. Law office there now
The old Medico Drug store at the NW corner of State and Standley
Al's Shell Station at Talmage Road
Saunders Richfield Station Ukiah
Mill on the Robbins Ranch out Low Gap Rd. on right is William Joseph Salisbury left may be Jack Salisbury.
Al Weger at the redwood tree cut to make the Redwood Tree Service Station.
Old view of the Redwood Tree Station.
Redwood Tree Service Station.
Hayes Music Store and the Foster Five and Dime
Hodge Brothers Cafe on N. State where the Golden Dragon is now
BIV of Ukiah circa 1963.
Ukiah Theater circa late 1950's
J. C. Penny's behind the Court House on School St.
Opening Night at the Victory Theatre in Ukiah Feb 2, 1914
Mendocino State Hospital circa 1910
Mendocino State Hospital State Asylum
Mendocino State Hospital from the Air. Note West Wing of the "RTs" builing in foreground.
Mendocino State Hospital Old part of the receiving and treatment buildign before the remodel.
Guidi's bar and store in Talmage.
Talmage Post Office.
Talmage Store and Post Office.
Birds Eye View if the "new" Masonite Plant. Note all the old wrecking yard at the top of the photo.
Italian Grocery on the West Side of Perkins. Owned by L. Cololmbini. Just West of the railroad tracks
Triple S Camera State and Gobbi
Rones Candy and Ice Crean on North State St.
Elk Horn Hotel on East Perkins. East side between Main and Mason St.
Blue Bonnet on Opening Day in 1951
Blue Bonnet Right after it opened in 1951
Blue Bonnet Drive Inn on South State St.
Russian River Bridge near Talmage
Ukiah Fish Hatchery at the top of Standley Street
Ukiah Fish Hatchery interior.
Tourist Camp Ukiah - Now the Todd Grove Park circa 1912
Ukiah City Park 1919 Welcome Home WW I Vets
Harvey's House Free Auto Camp at the NE corner of Walnut and Live Oak
Vichy Springs Pool
Vichy Springs "plunge"
Playing Croquet at Vichy Springs. Dr Hudson with foot on ball.
Vichy Springs Dinning Room.
Vichy Springs Dinning Room interior in the 1930's.
Orr's Hot Springs.
East Perkins in about 1956. The Lido was still old 2 story building
Ukiah Racer - Molly in the Jitterbug
The Crawford Mill on North State St.
The Largo Bridge South of Ukiah across the Russian River.
The Largo Cal Dry Ice Plan Building circa 1949.
Down town Boonville circa 1966
Boonville Hardware Store C. W. Finny 1915
Boonville Hotel 1907
Boonville Street Scene circa 1905
Boonville High School.
Boonville School circa 1878. Can some one identify this school for sure?.
Prather's Store at Philo
The Greenwood stage meet the Cloverdale Stage at the Philo Store.
Calpella circa 1910
The Calpella Grammar School right after Construction in 1925.
The Calpell Grammer School right after Construction in 1925.
Coyote Valley looking South down on old Highway 20 - Lake Mendocino is here now.
Coyote Valley looking South along the Russian River on the West side of the valley.
Cold Creek on Highway 20
The Cold Creek School Bus owned and driven by Lawrence Daut.
Cold Creek Fish Hatchery at PV road and Highway 20 area
Cold Creek Ranch Interior (Who are these guys?).
Cold Creek Ranch Interior. Note the seats made from saddles.
Cold Creek Ranch Highway 20.
Denny's Auto Court 101 and Laughlin Way
Tweetys Store and Auto Camp became Denny's Auto Court Circa 1930's
Redwood Valley Garage.
Stansell's Garage in Redwood Valley.
Hopland Down Town circa 1915
Hopland High School circa 1935
Hopland Down town Circa 1935.
Hopland Auto Court Circa 1940's
Hopland Auto Court and Service Station.
Hopland General Store
Hopland from the train station water tower - Note the Thatcher Hotel
Hopland Rail Road Depot and Auto Stage circa 1917.
The Rail Road is coming to Kelseyville! Old card promoting the Hopland to Lake County Rail Road which failed.
Saaz Ranch Hop Kiln Hopland
Hop Kiln Hopland
Train Wreck 1911 Derailed by a cow
Train Wreck Head on two people died.circa 1929
Duncan Springs Front Gate.
Duncan Springs Resort Hopland
Duncan Springs Cabin.
Hopland Grammar School.
James A Cumminskey's Firewood Sawing Machine Pat 1906 #817,628
Potter Valley Main St looking West
Potter Valley Main St. looking East
Potter Valley Grange Hall Main Street.
Potter Vally Inn on Main St.
Potter Valley High School.
Potter Valley Eel River Siphon construction
Spottswood Home in Potter Valley
The Thornton Hotel in Potter Valley circa 1900's.
John Day Fishing and Huntind Resort on the Eel River Potter Valley.
Potter Valley Bridge circa 1910
Potter Valley Bridge circa 1910.
Redwood Valley Charcoal Plant
Ben Ra Moter Lodge between Willits and Ukiah North of Ridgewood
Eleven Oaks Service and auto court.
Eleven Oaks Service and auto court
Early view if Commerical St Willits.
Willits Down Town circa 1920's circa 1930's circa 1930's
Willits Majestic Hotel and Theater c 1923.
Willits Main St. c 1930.
Willits Service Station.
Willits Business Section - The Toggery. c 1939.
Willits Whitney's Standard Station c 1934.
Willits Free Auto Park.
Willits Main and W. Valley
Willits Main St. c 1938.
Van Hotel Dinning Room and staff 1936 Tom Wong center with owner Mrs Van Cleemput.
The Travelers Hotel Willits.
Willits Main St. looking North circa 1949
Howard Hospital circa 1938
Willits Carnegie Public Library
Willits Union High School when it was brand new
Bottom of Photo is the Harold Castell Mill later sole to Pacific Coast. West of highway 101 is the Little Lake Lumber Co and then at the upper right is the Southwick Lumber Mill and the Kelsey Lumber Mill to the right.
Palace Hotel Willits
Hotel Van Willits
Little Lake Garage with 5 Star Autos owned by the same family.
The El Rancho Meson 8 miles North of Willits was the Carter's Log Cabin and in the 1960 was named Acorn Park.
Pleasure Auto Camp North of Willits
Olsens Pleasure Camp11 miles North of Willits - Longvale now.
Camp Shangri-La North of Willits
Irvine Lodge North of Willit near Longvale.
Octagon House 1905 Eight miles out Sherwood. Was a boarding house
This is the Oil Well on Oil Well Hill North of Willits.
Willits Train Depot
Northern Western Lumber Mill Yard in Willits. Circa 1890
Lifted logs out of the Big River headwaters and let them down to the mill in Willits. Note the size of the spools. Miles of cable and a huge steam donkey was used in this effort.
Yorkville Post Office.
Black Bart Rock - the real one on old 101 near Ridgewood
Covelo High school circa 1920
Covelo Post Office and Drug Store
Covelo High School.
Covelo Indian School.
Hotel Purcell Covelo.
The Round Valley Creamery.
Down Town Covelo.
Main Street Covelo dirt streets.
Covelo Down Town c 1934
Results of a Round Valley Bear Hunt.
Commerical Ave in Covelo.
Howard Street Covelo.
Later View of Howard Street in Covelo.
Luke Yates driving the Covelo / Dos Rios Dailey Stage.
Crawford Mill North of Covelo in the valley.
Cummings Coffee Shop
Dos Rios circa 1900
Dos Rios Train Station.
Dos Rios Train Station.
Dos Rios Main Street.
End on View of the Dos Rios Eel River bridge.
Old Dos Rios Bridge.
Hales Grove Store
Island Mountain Station on the Railroad
Laytonville Circa 1890
Laytonville Cowboys circa 1890's.
Laytonville 40 years later
Golden State Ice Cream Parlor. Can anyone tell us anything about this business?
Laytonville circa 1933.
Laytonville circa 1938.
Longvale Post Office and Mercantile and service station.
Longvale Coffee Shop.
Empire Rest Stop circa 1930 Now the rest area near Longvale
Rail Road Construction near Longvale
Reavis Hights #2
Tan Oak Park
Tan Oak Park 2
Czech Lodge 9 miles North of Laytonville
Maple Lodge ten miles North of Laytonville
Bell Glen Cabins
Lane's Flat with a PickWick Stage in front.
Lane's Flat Kitchen Crew.
Beautiful down town Piercy circa 1925 and yes that is highway 101
Camp Piercy a few years later.
Camp Piercy Service Station.
Camp Piercy on the Redwood Highway.
Rhea's at Leggett next to Carl's Cafe.
River Dale Resort Cummings.
Lavender's Court where the Leggett Market is today.
Lavender's Court at Leggett
Lavender's Court at Leggett
Happy Valley near Cummings
Cummings Service Station
Adanac Lodge 5 miles North of Cummings SW side of the Cedar Creek Bridge.
Albion New Cash Store 1905
The Albion South Side Hotel circa 1905
Albion Mill circa 1927-30
Albion Mill circa 1909-11
Albion Mill Looking East circa 1895
Albion Mill circa 1890's
Albion Mill Log Pond Crew at Work
Men Working Albion Woods
Albion Mill circa 1907
Albion Mill Wharf circa 1890s
Albion Rail Road Engine for Albion mill at a Camp in the woods
Albion Engine Number 3
Albion Engine #5 and crew.
Albion Bridge under construction circa 1944
Albion Flat circa 1940's
Albion Peavler's Country Store
Albion Grocery Store Circa 1950
This is a train load of Auto Cars being taken to the Highway at Wendling (Navarro) in about 1915. This was the olny to get from the coast to the main highways
Bourns Landing between Anchor Bay and Gualala circa 1890.
Shoeing Oxen with a old fastion squeeze trap to hold them in place.
Navarro Ridge Gordon Meat Co and Hotel circa 1900.
Navarro Ridge Hotel circa 1899.
Anchor Bay Store
Woodward's Market and the Post Office near Little River
Logging Train near the Casper Mill
Jug Handle Creek Trestle Caspar Lumber Co Engine #3
Jug Handle Creek Trestle with "Jumbo" on the trestle.
Jug Handle Creek Trestle with engine.
Steamer Carastrano Loading Lumber at Casper
Casper Log Chute into the Pond
Casper Mill Chute and Mill
Caspar Lumber Mill
Caspar Lumber Mill.
Casper Bridge and Mill circa 1930's
Casper Lumber Company Mill circa 1900
Casper Blind Pig - R-L Mr. Canada, Mr. Wilson, Mr. Arthur and son, Mr. Borman
Cleone circa 1905
Comptche / Melborn 1918.
Moving the Comptche Post Office 1926 Will Oppenlander RT, Pete Meshisnek Center Bob Land back turned and Eiler Oppenlander on the ground.
Comptche / Melborn pre 1913 Woods Crew and Donkey.
Greenwood Hotel at Elk
The Greenwood Creamery Delivery Team!!
Alder Creek Trestle.
Alder Creek Bridge.
Greenwoood Lumber Co train in the woods.
The Chute at Cuffey's Cove
Fish Rock settlement Fish Rock Road.
Greenwood School on the Ridge
Elk Mill Log Pond Dam at the beach.
Elk Mill Log Pond Dam empty.
Double Drum Donkey and crew Log term set up with roof - Trestle in background.
Elk in 1918. Old L. E. White Mill
Bird's Eye View of Elk and the Mill
Goodyear Lumber Co Mill - was the L E White mill.
Greenwood Woods RR train of logs John Ross on side.
The Rail Trestle South of Elk for the L E White Lumber Company.
Stevenson Bridge on Elk Creek with train load of logs crossing 500+ feet long.
Testle in a Y shape at the Greenwood devide from Alder Creek, Salsig PO Shows.
The Hourseshoe Bridge and Greenwood Creek dam.
The Helen P Drew on the North Fork Bridge in 1908.
Greenwood When it was really Big!
Loading a Bob car in the wood for the Elk Mill.
Greenwood Flyer in action loading a Bob car.
Loading another Bob car with the Donkey above on the bank.
Bishop Bridge the North Fork Trestle.
Fort Bragg First National Bank 1914
Gus West Island at the end of Pine St. They say this was a "House of Joy"
Main Street Fort Bragg 1954
Early Fort Bragg Fishing industry at Noyo
Fort Bragg Community Building circa 1920's
Fort Bragg Redwood Ave.
Fort Bragg Shore Line Super Station 1929 NE corner Main and Pine Gas 29.5 cents a gal.
Fort Bragg Franklin St. circa 1890's
Fort Bragg Main and Laurel
The Windsor Hotel.
Fort Bragg Fire Engine
Fort Bragg Hospital
Fort Bragg Theatre
Fort Bragg Main St 1930's.
Fort Bragg Comrade Club Hall
Fort Bragg Suomalainen Band Juho J. Tuomala back row right.
Dirigible Shenandoah Visits Fort Bragg
Fort Bragg U-Catch-Em Trout Farm.
Wonacott's U-Catch-Em Trout Farm at Fort Bragg.
Fort Bragg Grammar School circa 1890's
Fort Bragg High School circa 1890's
Fort Bragg High School in the 1940's (?)
Pt Cabrillo Light House circa 1910
The Fort Bragg Redwood Store Circa 1895 later to be the Union Lumber Co. Store
The Union Lumber Company Store 1897.
Fort Bragg Union Lumber Co Store
Fort Bragg Union Lumber Co Store
Union Lumber Co Store at Night.
Union Lumber Log Pond and wharf. Circa 1910.
Union Lumber Co Mill from the RR tracks.
Ground floor is Charles Huhtala Taylor.
This is the last load of logs to arrive at Union Lumber by train from the 10 mile woods in 1949.
Frisco Dick in The Wasp at Fort Bragg
Fort Bragg Baseball Team in the 1930's.
Fort Bragg Funeral
Fort Bragg Quake Damage on Franklin St.
Looking Up Redwood Ave in Fort Bragg. The Union Lumber Company Strore is to your left
Fort Bragg - Big Logs for the Union Lumber Co
Fort Bragg Round House for the C.W.R&N Rail Road Company circa 1917.
Load of logs for Union Lumber Co.
Fort Bragg - New Union Lumber Co Trucks
Noyo Bridge circa 1920's
Noyo River Mouth circa 1890
Noyo Boating in the 1890's
Noyo View in the 1890's with the old bridge
White and Plummer store at the North end of the Noyo Bridge c 1890.
Noyo River Mouth circa 1920's
Noyo School circa 1905.
Noyo with both bridges in. 1947 the new bridge is not being use yet.
Noyo River after the New Bridge was built
A view of the New Bridge at Noyo Harbor circa 1940's
View of the Harbor from the Bridge 1950's??.
Carine's Restaurant circa 1940 note the old Noyo bridge in the background.
The Anchor Inn Fishing Lodge in Noyo.
Noyo Anchor Inn Lounge.
The Gate at the Noyo Auto Court Fort Bragg.
Noyo Beach Auto Court
Noyo King Salmon
Salmon Creek Hotel.
Little River Store and Post Office
Silas Coombs General Mercantile pre 1916. L-R are Bob and Fred or Jim Prichard, Wm Coombs and Nellie Bunker.
Glen Blair Mill circa 1900
Gualala Mill in 1903
Gualala Mill and Ferry 1890's.
Gualala Mill and train load of logs.
Gualala Mill Log dump.
Gualala Mill and River in 1947.
Taking on a Redwood! Al Hitchcock and A Copeland in the Gualala woods 1880's.
Henry Hitchcock Tie Camp on the Gualala River 1890's.
May be one of Hitchcocks Tie Camps in the Gualala Woods.
John Philbrick's team hauling ties. Driver is Jaspar Hitchcock with John Ottoson.
The South Fork Landing in the Gualala woods.
Gualala Engine very early. This one had no brakes on it. They were very careful.
Gualala circa 1915
China Gulch Gualala looking North
The First Gualala Hotel burned in about 1900.
This is the second Gualala Hotel built in 1903.
Bishops' Standard Station at Manchester
Kasten Street Mendocino
Old view of the town of Mendocino c 1880's.
Old View of the Mendocino Shipping Point with a lighter being loaded from the chute.
Lansing Street Mendocino
Apple Hall Mendocino
Mendocino Bay and lumber ship
The Mendocino Mill "Maru" under way on Big River used to two logs and lumber.
Logging cabins in Big River Woods. They fit right on the Bob cars to be moved.
Mendocino Big River Beach and shipping point.
Ferry Mendocino on San Francisco Bay
The SS Romulus anchored in Mendocino Bay.
CCC Camp at Russian Gulch near Mendocino
CCC Camp at Russian Gulch??.
CCC Camp Russian Gulch BIV.
Navarro By the Sea and the old Wharf and rail leading to it.
Navarro by the Sea Town, Mill, bridge, Wharf and Railroad. Note that even the Island is under cultivation.
Navarro By the Sea
Navarro River Bridge
Navarro Mill and Workers Housing circa 1900.
The Navarro Mill Company Store.
The Navarro Mill engine about 1885.
Navarro Mill (Was Wendling).
Navarro Store 1949.
A Train on the Flood Gate Testle about 1910.
McDonald to the Sea Highway - Highway 128 out to Navarro by the Sea
Wendling Now Navarro. This was when the Mill was in full operation.
&bnsp;Wendling Mill in operation.
Logs arriving in Wendling 1910.
Wendling Log Train 1910 Clarence Stout engineer in car.
Wendling (Is now Navarro)
Four Wheeling near Windling NEAT photo
Salmon Creek and Bridge.
Schooner Gulch and Bridge.
Point Arena Coast Guard Station
Point Arena Disotelle's
Point Arena Drug Store Interior and Dr Pitts.
First Point Arena Light House circa 1885.
Remains of the Point Arena Light House March 1906
Point Arean 1906 Earthquake damage on Main St.
New Point Arena Light House 1909
Christiansen Ranch near Point Arena 1900's.
This is how they loaded ships at a "Baker Chute" - Point Arena.
Another view of the Point Arena-Baker Chute
A third view of Baker Chute and boats waiting to load.
Point Arena Wharf
Point Arena Wharf - Early View
Point Arena School
Garcia School near Point Arena Curtis Beebe in this class of 1899.
Point Arena Oil Well
Karn (Karen) and Peder Christiansen early settlers.
Point Arena Parade
Halliday Stable in Point Arena 1900's.
Halliday and Howe Store just down from Halliday's Stable.
Point Arean Old buildings and wagon Beebe's and Fugunsen.
The Kenkoku Maru on the beach near Point Arena.
Fish Story near Cuffy's Cove Boat load of Ling Cod. Charlie Li Foo an early barber is on the right
Incline at Rollerville on the Garica River. Boards being lifted up the hill
Rollerville Town near Point Arena.
Iverson Landing Beebe family with loads of RR ties for shipping.
Iverson Landing Chute.
Ten Mile Bridge Dedication
Ten Mile Bridge
Ten Mile Bridge work.
Ten Mile Loggers with a Redwood stump.
Union Landing 1919. L-R Cookhouse, Bunkhouse, Family home, George Wages' home, Water Tank, Cow barn out toward the bluff.
Rockport Mill (2)
Cotteneva Lnb Co Rockport.
Rockport Mill Cable chute, Island and bridge.
Rockport Suspension Bridge - First on the West Coast
Usal Early view looking West
Usal Foggy day at the mill.
Usal Mill and Housing.
Usal Mill and Housing
Usal logging housing for mill workers
Usal Company Store
Usal Mill looking East up the canyon
Usal Mill building
De Haven Mill at Gorden Creek at De Haven.
Westport Mill Wharf
Westport Landing circa 1888
Westport Mill Wharf (2)
Westport Town View
Westport Town View circa 1920
Westport Town View circa 1920
Quad Tree before it became the World Famous Tree House
Rider Mill Rider Gulch up Wages Creek circa 1889-1893.
Rider Mill in Rider Gulch 1889-1893.
Rider Mill in Rider Gulch 1889-1893.
143580 hits since July 19 2006 time this page has